Face and Skin
1. Sun Stopper — Protect your skin from harmful rays with Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral powder, $30, which also packs a powerful 30 SPF, at peterthomasroth.com.
2. The Eyes Have It — Don’t let them know you took the red-eye—use the Men Rescue Eyestick, $25, by Action by Anthony Logistics, at Barneys New York.Take a Powder — A little water activates the powder in Bare Escentuals RareMinerals Renew & Reveal facial cleanser, $26, at qvc.com.
3. Chin Up — Take your shaving tools, like this Gillette Fusion Phenom five-blade razor, $11.99, right on board with you, at drugstores and other merchants.
4. Luxe Lather — Shaving soap from Aramis, $10, is a travel-friendly alternative to foams and creams and results in a close shave for any beard type, at Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s.
5. Hair of the Bear — Amp your immune system and care for your skin by popping one of the long haul–worthy Skin Balancing Gummi Bear Boosters, $25, by Borba, at borba.com.
1. Splish-Splash — Get that great Aramis scent while keeping clean with their bath soaps, $27 for three, at Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s.
2. A Little TLC — Treat sensitive skin gently with VMV Hypoallergenics’ salicylic acid clarifying soap, $12, at vmvhypoallergenics.com.
3. Happy Hour — Toast this trio of Malin + Goetz Mojito soaps in lime, rum and natural peppermint, $30, at malinandgoetz.com.
4. Scentsation — A citrus cleansing bar by June Jacobs, $18, gently washes while invigorating the senses, at junejacobs.com.
1. The Tough Stuff — Wipe out any evidence of hard work with Gillette’s Clinical Strength Antiperspirant, $7.99– 9.99, at drugstores and other merchants.
2. Stick to It — Stay sweat- and odor-free with an antiperspirant/deodorant stick, $12, from Lab Series Skincare for Men, at Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s.
3. Active Duty — This antiperspirant/deodorant stick from DKNY Be Delicious Men, $16, also provides a light, masculine scent, at department and specialty stores.
1. Private Zen — Personalize your hotel room with masculine scented candles from Malin + Goetz, $58 for a set of three, at malinandgoetz.com.
1. Head Games — Keep your hair in place round-the-clock with VO5’s Texturizing Gum, $3.49, at drugstores and other merchants.
2. Chill Out — Some Hair Goop, $18, by Grooming Lounge adds texture without adding shine, at groominglounge.com.
3. The Mane Event — What better way to keep your hair clean on the go than with Oscar Blandi’s Pronto Dry Shampoo, $19, at sephora.com